Janet Mutch born 1811 in the parish of Peterhead - died 9 March 1900 in the parish of Old Deer
~ Her father was John Mutch [J42]
~ Spouse George Oldman born 1805 in the parish of Peterhead - died 29 July 1872 in the parish of Peterhead
They married 1833. His parents were Alexander Oldman and Margaret Hay
~ Children were:
- Ann Oldman born 9 February 1834 in the parish of Peterhead. She married Andrew Simpson, 1860 in Peterhead. They had 8 children Andrew, Mary Helen, Jessie, John, James, Alexander, Robert and Margaret Agnes.
- Margaret Oldman born 25 December 1835 in the parish of Peterhead. She married William Allan.
- James Oldman born 1 January 1838 in the parish of Peterhead - died 1896 in the parish of St Nicholas, Aberdeen. He married Ann W Anderson, 14 October 1865 in Peterhead. They had 7 children Alexander Anderson, John Anderson, Mary Bird, Jessie Mutch, James, William and George.
- Janet Oldman born 28 August 1840 in the parish of Peterhead.
- John Oldman born 4 October 1842 in the parish of Peterhead. He married Ann Kelman, 10 February 1866 in Peterhead. They had 6 children; Jessie Kelman, Maggie Ann, John, Jane Kelman, Georgina and William.
- George Oldman born 26 November 1844 in the parish of Peterhead - died 19 March 1924 at Stoneygate, Ardallie in the parish of Cruden. He had a child with Christian Matthew, George Matthew, born 20 December 1866 in Old Deer.
He married Margaret Brown, 29 June 1867 in Old Deer. They had 6 children; Catherine Davidson, George, Jessie Mutch, John, William and Mary Ann Moir.
He subsequently had 2 children with Jane Smith; Jane Smith and Jessie Ann Smith.
- Robert Oldman born 15 May 1847 in the parish of Peterhead. He married Mary Keith, 25 November 1871 in Peterhead. They had 5 children; Christian Mitchell, Robert, Jane Keith, George Keith and William.
- William Oldman born 2 March 1849 in the parish of Peterhead. He married Maria McGrindle. They had 2 children; Jane and John.
This information was printed from the Mutch Surname Website (www.mutches.com). If you can provide any new information, or correct any of the details above, please send it to the Webmaster at the email address posted on the website.