This family line was previously shown as three separate ones. J63 and J67 have been removed as these has proved to be the same John Mutch.
His father was Robert Mutch [R9]
Isabella had a daughter, Isabella Geils born 1840 in Strichen to Charles Gealls. According to the 1851 Census Isabella Geils lived with her Mother, Step Father and Step siblings. They did live as a family until her mother died in 1853. In the 1861 Census she is working as a House Servant at Cross Geight, New Deer and is called Isabella Geals, age 21, unmarried. On her Marriage Certificate on 15 March 1862, she is recorded as Isabella Geils, her father is Charles Gealls (Crofter) and her mother Isabella Mutch (nee Urquhart). Her daughter born 1859 is named Isabella Cowie Giles.
It is believed Isabel was buried at Rathen on 17 January 1853.
- Eliza Ann Milne born 29 September 1858 in the parish of Longside - died 1917 at Linksfield Cottages in the parish of Banff, Banff. Married John Murray
- Christian born 29 June 1860 in the parish of Longside. Had a relationship with Alexander Young
- George born 22 September 1862 in the parish of Longside. Had a relationship with Margaret Mitchell
- Catherine born 12 May 1865 in the parish of Tyrie - died 15 April 1931 in the parish of Aboyne. Had a relationship with Peter Angus. Had a relationship with Robert Rae. Married Alexander Wildgoose. Married John Duncan
- Charlotte Duncan born 11 May 1867 in the parish of Tyrie
- Rachel Grieve Duncan born 11 May 1867 in the parish of Tyrie
- Margaret born 22 March 1870 in the parish of Old Meldrum. Had a relationship with John Keith
- Peter Elder born 11 July 1872 in the parish of King Edward - died 1902 at Ladysmith in the parish of South Africa
- Andrew born 4 October 1874 in the parish of King Edward