Her father was James Mutch [J59]
- Isabella Mutch born 13 October 1858 in the parish of St Nicholas, Aberdeen - died 1866 at Mains of Knockhall in the parish of Foveran.
His father was John Aird and his mother was Mary MacLennan.
- Donald Mutch Aird born 30 June 1862 in the parish of Kinnellar - died 1934 at Brisbane in the parish of Queensland, Australia.
He had a relationship with Mary Gavin. Registered as the father of an illegitimate son,
- James Gavin Aird, born on 1 August 1880 in the parish of Insch.
- Arthur Aird born about Feb 1888 - died on 08 Oct 1888 in Queensland, Australia, aged 8 months.
- Emma Mary Aird born on 10 Mar 1889 in Queensland, Australia - died on 06 Jun 1974 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, aged 85.
- Cecilia Clara Aird was born on 19 Aug 1890 in Queensland, Australia - died on 24 Jul 1930, aged 39, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Elsie Stella Meta Aird was born on 11 Mar 1893 in Queensland, Australia. She died on 01 Aug 1910, aged 17, in Queensland, Australia.
- Harold Donald Douglas Aird was born on 10 Mar 1896 in Southport, Queensland, Australia - died on 04 Sep 1952, aged 56, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. He married Rose Eileen ROBINSON on 07 Dec 1921 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- Jane Mutch Walker born 5 November 1863 at Little Ythsie in the parish of Tarves - died 5 December 1941 at 8 Academy Street in the parish of St Nicholas, Aberdeen.
Between 1881 and 1899, Jane was having a relationship with George Marshall (1854-1928), with their first child born in 1882 and their last child in 1899. During this time, George appears to have been living with parents and siblings at Methlick - farmer's son and traction engine driver (from Census records).
The eight children were:
- Elizabeth (Lizzie) Marshall Walker (10 Nov 1881-1849) - born Sessnie, Methlick, Aberdeenshire
- George Marshall (1883-1967) - born Sessnie, Methlick, Aberdeenshire. In 1901, George, aged 18, traction engine driver married Annabelle Ironside.
- Janet (Jane) Milne Marshall also known as Walker - (1885-1973) - born Sessnie, Methlick, Aberdeenshire
- James Hunter Marshall (1889-1968) - born Sessnie, Methlick, Aberdeenshire - (Hunter was the name of and family where Jane was boarding and then working)
- Christina Ann Henderson Marshall - born 1892 Methlick, Aberdeenshire.
- Margaret Robertson Marshall - born 1895 Methlick, Aberdeenshire.
- Isabella Marshall - born 1897 Methlick, Aberdeenshire.
- Alexander Marshall - born 20 June 1899 Upper Kirktown of Bathol Chapel, Tarves.
Jane married Alexander Young (1879-1939), a marine stoker, in Aberdeen, 12 Feb 1907. They had one son:
- William (Bill) Young born on 26th June 1902, at Savoch, Aberdeenshire.
He married Catherine MacDonald and they had two children:
- Irene MacDonald (1927-2002)
- Eric William (1933 - )
- Jessie Davie born 18 March 1881 in the parish of Royton, Lancashire, England - died December 1957 in the parish of Farnworth, Lancashire, England.
- Catherine Davie born 20 October 1882 in the parish of Burnley, Lancashire, England - died September 1960 in the parish of Bolton, Lancashire, England.
She married Ernest Newton Tonge and they had two children:
- Elsie Tonge born 15 Jun 1909 in Farnworth, Lancashire, England and died Jan 1977 in Farnsworth.
- Gordon Tonge born 15 Jan 1911 in Farnworth, Lancashire, England died Feb 1987 in Bolholt, Lancashire, England.