One of my ancestors is James Mutch . He was a farmservant (as most folk were). His son James (bap. 8th June 1809 in Belhelvie) married Mary Keith on 15th July 1832 in Ellon. I haven't found James's death yet. Mary died 19th Aug 1894 aged 83 years. Her parents were George Keith and Mary Ironside.
Their son George, born around 1840 married Jessie Robertson on 30th Dec 1863 at Cassiegills (a farm), Ellon. George died 12th Feb 1929 aged 89 yrs at Kiplaw Farm. Jessie was born 14th Aug 1841 in Ellon. She was a domestic servant. She died 8th Aug 1898. Their son William Forbes Robertson Mutch was my grandfather.
His father was James Mutch [J5]
Her father was George Keith and her mother was Mary Ironside.
- Isabella born 1833 - died 6 December 1918 at 18 Park Street in the parish of St Nicholas, Aberdeen. Married Andrew Milne
- Margaret born 8 April 1836 in the parish of Ellon
- George born 1840 - died 12 February 1929 at Kiplaw Farm in the parish of Cruden. Married Jessie Robertson
- Mary born 1845
- James born 1847
- Stewart born 1850. Married James Craig
- Elizabeth born 1853 in the parish of Ellon - died 25 April 1932 at 49 University Road in the parish of Aberdeen. Married James Christie